AIM Global Trade Awards & Symposium
AIM's annual Global Trade Awards and Symposium honors up to four Massachusetts companies, organizations or individuals for distinguished achievement in international business.
The event also brings together experts from throughout the commonwealth to discuss current issues affecting international trade and best practices for addressing them.
AIM’s International Business Council has honored more than 80 companies since initiating the Global Trade Awards in 1996. Nominated companies must demonstrate that they have:
- increased or retained jobs in Massachusetts by entering new global markets;
- demonstrated new or creative solutions for import/export challenges;
- produced or adapted a product line or service for foreign markets;
- established alliances or partnerships to increase international trade; or
- invested in infrastructure or manufacturing in Mass. to enhance trade.
Applications are reviewed and winners are selected by a subcommittee of AIM’s International Business Council board.
More information on this year's nomination deadlines will be posted soon. If you'd like to put your name on a list to be notified when nominations are open, please email Kristen Rupert email@example.com.