Answers to your most pressing human resource and management questions are a phone call away.
Dial our Employer Hotline at 800.470.6277 to connect to expertise on human resource, legal, management and compliance questions. AIM receives hundreds of Hotline calls each month from members who call our seasoned HR professionals with questions like:
- How do the Massachusetts Parental Law and the Family & Medical Leave Act work together?
- Do we need to pay an employee who is summoned to jury duty?
- What statements are required by law to be on an employment application?
- What questions are prohibited by law from being on an application?
- What are the requirements under the Massachusetts Earned Sick Leave law?
- What don’t I know about terminating an employee?
- When do I need to be worried about employee retaliation?
- Who can call?
- Response time
The Hotline is available to anyone from a member company who is employed as a member of the management team.
The Employer Hotline is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.–5 p.m.
Our goal is to respond to questions immediately, or within two hours of receiving a voicemail message.
We make every effort to return calls the same day if received prior to 3p.m. We may need to return these calls the following business morning if call volume is heavy. If your call requires immediate attention, please indicate this in your message.
AIM is not a law firm and the advice and information provided on the AIM Employer Hotline is intended to assist members in responding to their HR-related questions and situations. The information presented is not legal advice. Any employer seeking legal advice is urged to contact legal counsel.
Tom Jones Esq.