Knowledge is power. AIM publications give you the knowledge you need to maintain a competitive and successful business amid a world of complex regulatory requirements.
Our publications are written in plain English for busy business managers. You get the information you need quickly and move on.
Look to AIM for the largest and longest running compensation and benefits surveys in Massachusetts.
Use our handy employment law reference guides when you need information on affirmative action, legally required leaves or data privacy regulations.
- Compensation Surveys
- HR & Management
- Employment Laws for Massachusetts Companies
- Sexual Harassment
- Federal & State Personnel Records/Recordkeeping Requirements
- Disability Laws
- Legally Required Leaves
- Workers Compensation
- Affirmative Action Obligations
- Employment Applications & Interviews
- Job Description Guide
- Mass Layoffs & Plant Closings
- Classification of Employees
- Continuation of Group Insurance Coverage Laws (COBRA)
HR Edge E-Newsletter
Handbook Subscription Service
2013 Massachusetts Legal Holidays Calendar
Guide to Massachusetts Legislators
Senior Vice President
Management & HR Services