AIM On-Site HR Services
- Your growing company needs a talented HR manager - just not full time
- Your HR manager just went out on parental leave and you need a replacement for three months.
- You're in the middle of a major project and need an extra set of hands in HR for a couple of weeks.
- You are the de facto HR person for your company, but your title says finance or operations.
The experienced human resource professionals from AIM are ready to help.
Your AIM HR professional will work at your facility to assist your company on a project, interim or ongoing basis. Our highly professional, carefully selected employees have management and HR experience in almost every industry—manufacturing, high tech, start-ups, retail, financial services, health care, distribution and banking.
Please review the tabs below the video to learn more about AIM's HR services. Then contact us today to determine how we can help you.
- Project Basis
- Interim Basis
- Ongoing Basis
AIM's experienced staff can work with you on specific projects based on your company's needs.
- Full-Time or Part-Time HR Management
- Compensation or benefits project
- HR audits
- On-Site HR Project Assignments
- Training on HR and supervisory skills-related topics
- Job descriptions and evaluations
- Affirmative action plan development
- Handbook and Policy development
- Workplace Investigations
- Management Coaching
We can be your HR manager, support a competency you need help with, or help with the day to day HR function.
- Supplement existing HR staff
- Creation of an HR Department
- Fill in for HR manager, director or staff during leaves of absence or following turnover
- Project management of large scale HR projects
- Mentoring HR, compensation or benefits staff
For smaller organizations that do not need a full-time compensation specialist, or for larger businesses that need longer-term assistance without increasing their headcount, AIM's carefully selected, highly qualified professionals are the perfect solution.
- Management of the HR function
- Compensation or benefits specialists
- Recruitment – long term
- Exit interviews
- Affirmative Action Plans
- Reference checking