Associated Industries of Massachusetts (AIM) is the statewide association of Massachusetts employers.
- Support legislation and regulation that promotes business growth and jobs
- Provide world-class management and human-resource services
- Educate workers for the new economy
- Assist employers with access to workers compensation and employee-benefit coverage
Here's how to join online:
- Create an online account with a username and password.
- Click on the Member Center and log in.
- Click Join AIM in the left-hand navigation bar.
Register and pay your first-year dues securely using a major credit card.
(You will need your company’s Massachusetts gross payroll to calculate membership dues)
Please contact the Membership Desk at 617.262.1180 for assistance.
Senior Vice President