Thousands of Massachusetts employers - from manufacturing and bioscience companies to corner grocery stores - work together through AIM to improve the economy while helping their own businesses.
Won't you join them?
AIM works to create an environment that encourages employers to create jobs and economic opportunity for the citizens of Massachusetts.
Membership creates measureable return on your investment:
- Save $2,060 per employee in 2012 from AIM public policy activity;
- Increase business and sales revenue though the BuyMass business-to-business matchmaking service
- Access expert answers to your employment law, human resource and management questions through the complimentary AIM Employer Hotline.
- Download key management information and documents through the AIM Online Resource Center. More than 300 articles, fact sheets and documents you need to run your business;
- Save 40 percent with special member pricing on custom HR services, training and education.
When you join AIM, you join forces with companies that employ approximately 650,000 Massachusetts residents.
Senior Vice President