AIM International Business Council
AIM’s International Business Council (AIM-IBC) helps Massachusetts employers engage in international trade, expand their global business activities, and learn more about best practices. Services include:
- Seminars and Roundtables: Topics include emerging markets, trade regulations, and strategies for global expansion.
- Referrals: We connect businesspeople, firms, and the media with international trade experts, agencies, companies and consultants.
- Global Trade Awards: We recognize excellence in Massachusetts businesses demonstrating leadership in international trade.
- E-Newsletter: Lists international events, trade missions, seminars, webinars, trade shows, and business resources. Sign up.
- Invitation-Only Roundtables: We invite AIM members to meet with global political and business leaders.
- Nominate a Company!
- 2015 Winners
2016 Global Trade Awards Nominations now open!
Since 1996, AIM has recognized 80 Massachusetts companies for their global trade expertise.
Click here to access the online form and nominate companies or organizations leading the way in international business. Deadline is August 20th.
Winners receive extensive media coverage, recognition on the dais, and a 3-minute customized video.
Awards will be presented at the AIM Global Trade Symposium Breakfast on October 6 at Gillette Stadium. Registration information coming soon.
Massachusetts Export Center
Offers targeted, customized services to Massachusetts businesses at any stage in the export process.
Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment (MOITI)
Markets the state's business internationally.
Provides online trade resources and one-on-one assistance for international business - whether you're just starting or expanding your global sales.
International Trade Administration
Provides practical information to business owners on market and product selection and ensures that access to international markets is available as required by U.S. trade agreements.
Export-Import Bank (Ex-Im Bank) of the United States
Provides working capital guarantees (pre-export financing); export credit insurance; and loan guarantees and direct loans (buyer financing).
Trade Compliance Center
Helps American exporters with foreign trade barriers and works to ensure that foreign countries comply with their commitments to the United States.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Provides a voice of experience and influence in Washington, D.C., and around the globe. The staff of experts - policy specialists, lobbyists, and lawyers - make up the world's largest not-for-profit business federation.
US Department of Commerce, Commercial Service, Boston Office
Providing export assistance, market research and Gold Key services to Massachusetts firms in a variety of industries.
Provides import and export trade statistics by country, state, product and year, for market and competitive analysis.