AIM International Business Council
AIM’s International Business Council (AIM-IBC) helps Massachusetts employers engage in international trade, expand their global business activities, and learn more about best practices. Services include:
- Seminars and Roundtables: Topics include emerging markets, trade regulations, and strategies for global expansion.
- Referrals: We connect businesspeople, firms, and the media with international trade experts, agencies, companies and consultants.
- Global Trade Awards: We recognize excellence in Massachusetts businesses demonstrating leadership in international trade.
- E-Newsletter: Lists international events, trade missions, seminars, webinars, trade shows, and business resources. Sign up.
- Invitation-Only Roundtables: We invite AIM members to meet with global political and business leaders.
- 10/6 Global Trade Symposium
- 2016 Trade Awardees
GLOBAL TRADE SYMPOSIUM & AWARDS BREAKFAST
Thurs. Oct. 6, 2016, 8-11am at Gillette Stadium
Join AIM, global executives, diplomats, academics and state officials to hear from Mass. Governor Charlie Baker and a panel of business leaders about ways Massachusetts can win in these tough times for global trade. Learn how to succeed in a rapidly-changing global business world.
Three awards will be presented to AIM's 2016 Global Trade Award winners.
Cost is $35 USD per person. Parking at Gillette Stadium for this event is Free. Register online.
Contact Mr. Tri Tran with questions: email@example.com or 617-262-1180.
Announcement coming soon.
Massachusetts Export Center
Offers targeted, customized services to Massachusetts businesses at any stage in the export process.
Massachusetts Office of International Trade and Investment (MOITI)
Markets the state's business internationally.
Provides online trade resources and one-on-one assistance for international business - whether you're just starting or expanding your global sales.
International Trade Administration
Provides practical information to business owners on market and product selection and ensures that access to international markets is available as required by U.S. trade agreements.
Export-Import Bank (Ex-Im Bank) of the United States
Provides working capital guarantees (pre-export financing); export credit insurance; and loan guarantees and direct loans (buyer financing).
Trade Compliance Center
Helps American exporters with foreign trade barriers and works to ensure that foreign countries comply with their commitments to the United States.
U.S. Chamber of Commerce
Provides a voice of experience and influence in Washington, D.C., and around the globe. The staff of experts - policy specialists, lobbyists, and lawyers - make up the world's largest not-for-profit business federation.
US Department of Commerce, Commercial Service, Boston Office
Providing export assistance, market research and Gold Key services to Massachusetts firms in a variety of industries.
Provides import and export trade statistics by country, state, product and year, for market and competitive analysis.