AIM is your source for reliable and cost-effective human-resource solutions. The most successful companies in Massachusetts trust AIM to provide human resource services that keep them current, compliant and competitive.
- Call our complimentary Employer Hotline for reliable answers to pressing problems.
- Browse our Online Member Resource Center for sample forms and HR checklists.
- Network with other HR professionals at an HR Roundtable.
- Receive real-time updates on employment law and HR practice from our Business Insider blog and HR Edge e-newsletter.
Our professional staff combines more than 300 years of experience to provide HR solutions for all kinds of employers - manufacturers, software companies, hospitals, professional services firms and more. We customize our approach based on your needs, whether you are a multinational corporation or a micro-business.
- Employer Hotline
- Online Resource Center
- Surveys & Guides
Enjoy unlimited toll-free access to professionals who provide solutions to human-resource issues, employment law questions, and related matters.
Answers to your most pressing human resource and management questions are a phone call away.
Dial our Employer Hotline at 800.470.6277 to connect to expertise on human resource, legal, management and compliance questions. AIM receives hundreds of Hotline calls each month from members who call our seasoned HR professionals with questions like:
- How do the Massachusetts Parental Law and the Family & Medical Leave Act work together?
- Do we need to pay an employee who is summoned to jury duty?
- What statements are required by law to be on an employment application?
- What questions are prohibited by law from being on an application?
- What are the requirements under the Massachusetts Earned Sick Leave law?
- What don’t I know about terminating an employee?
- When do I need to be worried about employee retaliation?
- Who can call the Hotline?
The Hotline is available Monday through Friday from 9 a.m.–5 p.m. to anyone from a member company who is employed as a member of the management team.
Our goal is to respond to questions immediately, or within two hours of receiving a voicemail message.
We make every effort to return calls the same day if received prior to 3p.m. We may need to return these calls the following business morning if call volume is heavy. If your call requires immediate attention, please indicate this in your message.
AIM is not a law firm and the advice and information provided on the AIM Employer Hotline is intended to assist members in responding to their HR-related questions and situations. The information presented is not legal advice. Any employer seeking legal advice is urged to contact legal counsel.
AIM's Online Resource Center is the employer’s source for sample policies, checklists, forms and articles on hundreds of HR and management topics. Find the information you need by searching for documents by type, subject or keyword.
Anyone may search the Online Resource Center, but you must be an AIM member to download and view the documents. So please be ready to log in when you download a file.
Policies included on this site are considered samples, and are not model documents unless indicated as such. Changes may need to be made to policies to insure compliance or adherence with your companies practices or policies.
All documents are provided for educational and informational purposes only and are not intended and should not be construed as legal advice or opinion. Competent legal counsel should be consulted for legal planning and advice.
Knowledge is power. AIM publications give you the knowledge you need to maintain a competitive and successful business amid a world of complex regulatory requirements.
Our publications are written in plain English for busy business managers. You get the information you need quickly and move on.
Look to AIM for the largest and longest running compensation and benefits surveys in Massachusetts.
Use our handy employment law reference guides when you need information on affirmative action, legally required leaves or data privacy regulations.
- Employment Laws for Massachusetts Companies
- Sexual Harassment
- Federal & State Personnel Records/Recordkeeping Requirements
- Disability Laws
- Legally Required Leaves
- Workers Compensation
- Affirmative Action Obligations
- Employment Applications & Interviews
- Job Description Guide
- Mass Layoffs & Plant Closings
- Classification of Employees
- Continuation of Group Insurance Coverage Laws (COBRA)
Handbook Subscription Service
Senior Vice President
Senior Vice President
Need direct HR services? Visit the AIMHR Solutions Web site.