Looking to reduce your company's shipping costs? Wondering how to apply for grants to train your employees? Hoping to hire a veteran but don;t know where to turn?
AIM offers services that help employers save money and operate efficiently.
- UPS Savings Program
- Workforce Training Grants
- Hire a Veteran
- Up to 36% on UPS Air letters including UPS Next Day Air®
- Up to 32% on UPS Air packages (1 lb.+)
- Up to 34% on UPS International imports and exports
- Up to 24% on UPS Ground shipments
- Savings begin at 70% on UPS Freight® shipments over 150 lbs.
- Provide basic information on Workforce Training Fund programs and the various types of grant processes;
- Conduct a training needs assessment;
- Design and deliver training programs that address specific organizational needs — and budgets;
- Act as liaison between employers, other value-added resources, and government agencies;
- Provide direct assistance and support throughout the grant application process in a completely flexible manner.
Contact Bill Baldino at 617.262.1180.
- Request online account by completing the online form here.
- An annual program participation/access fee is required, which for AIM members are discounted.
- NE TechVets provides live webinars to train participating employers on how to use and get the maximum benefit from NewEnglandTechVets.org. In addition to the live webinars, NE Tech Vets also include an online library of informative videos on features and functionality.
Senior Vice President